Sunday, March 14, 2010

Off to Asia Again

At Corona Heights with Marin Headlands and Golden Gate Bridge in the background
As you can tell from the image, I live near San Francisco. To be honest with you, I really love living in the San Francisco Bay Area. However, there are always other locales to explore or to revisit. After almost two years since our last major trip, we are preparing to amble off to Hong Kong and Singapore again beginning on June 12, 2010.
Although today is almost 3 months before our departure, I figure I had better get back into the mindset of maintaining a blog once more. I had thought about simply continuing my last Blog, Asian Amble, but decided to do a new one instead. After all, this is a new trip with new experiences, especially of a culinary nature. We are planning to eat at seven eateries that Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmerman enjoyed on their visits to Hong Kong and Singapore. Hopefully this trip will be as enjoyable, if not even more so, than our last trip to Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment