Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Day in Hong Kong

After a rather bumpy13 hours and 42 minutes flight from San Francisco, we finally arrived in Hong Kong.  During the flight, I managed to finally see Avatar and "How to Train Your Dragon".  Avatar dragged in spots but was a decent movie overall.  I actually preferred the animation movie "How to Train Your Dragon".  The airline food was decent but Kacy and Pat made the mistake of ordering the pasta dish.  According to Kacy, the dry dinner roll had more flavor than the penne pasta. 

I will now start posting more regularly as my biological time clock has begun to mesh with local time.  Even thought it is almost 11 PM here, it is only almost 8 AM back in CA.  On one hand I am ready to go to sleep here in HKG but waking up in CA.  Rather conflicting combination of mental states. 

1 comment:

  1. What's with all the jeans?! It's so hot, I thought I'd see some shorts. I'm guessing it's all the Blue Girls you guys are sucking down! Avatar was a nice spectacle, but awful movie. Was like dances with wolves/pocahantas in space with smurfs. People have said How to Train Your Dragon is really good!

    ReplyDelete